- Clean out Alex’s grey storage units Done 12/26
- Clean out toys on floor and donate Started 12/27
- Clean out coat closet/donate Done 12/26
- Clean out Alex books and donate
- Clean out games and donate
- Clean out yarn
- Clean up kitchen
Maids on Thursday
Things I need to do this week:
- Wrap presents Done 12/23/16
- Get groceries Done 12/19/16
- Get prescriptions Done 12/20/16
- Determine what to make for Christmas dinner
- Bake for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Get packages from office Done 12/19/16
Things I WANT to do this week:
- Get laundry done in timely fashion Done 12/20
- Not stress out!
Or “abundance”? Or “self-care”? I’ve been working on goals for myself and I came across the suggestion last year of having a theme. I found that it did help me focus my goals a bit and help me focus ON my goals better over the course of the year. So…what should my theme be for 2016? I don’t know. My mind is going blank. Last year, I immediately knew what I wanted as a focus. This year is less clear. Maybe “abundance,” as I am expecting to buy a new car shortly (the old one died 12/24/15…sigh), and I know that I will be receiving money from one of my late father’s insurance policies. Maybe “self-care” because I know areas that I need to improve on are eating better and exercise. What to do, what to do…
Growth to me means focusing on personal growth and development. That too is something I want to work on. I know I don’t have to have a theme, but I think it helps overall.
This is really rather silly over all. I am going to take a look at my goals and what I would like to accomplish over the next year, three years, and five years and see if anything jumps out at me.
I’m really looking forward to 2016. Here’s to a healthy, happy new year for all of us!
(The azaleas below are in honor of my father who loved them, and who passed away August 1, 2015. I love you, Daddy…)