It is so hard to believe that we are down to the last month of 2016. Where has the time gone? Sad to say, I haven’t accomplished many of the goals I had for this year. I fell into a funk for a good portion of the year and just couldn’t get out of it, at least not enough to be successful in accomplishing my goals. Basically, I did the bare necessities for the greater portion of the year. Oh I had good periods where I accomplished things – bursts of energy – but they were scattered. This sounds really negative, and I suppose that it is, but I am on an upward swing.
I have hopes for this month, and for 2017. I had an adjustment made to a medication I’m on and it has made a world of difference. Now I actually want to do many of the things I know that I NEED to do. Here’s to good things happening and progress in December and then in 2017.
Now, for December, I do have things I want and/or need to accomplish:
- Focus on kids’ needs for school and for projects
- Get ready for Christmas by 12/15/16
- Make something for Christmas Eve celebration – new recipe
- Finish up audits from November.
- Prepare December audits and make minor tweaks where necessary.
- Keep spending down to a level that I can pay off by February.
- Plan spending to avoid adding to Christmas spending.
- Check on special needs trust with lawyers.
- Eat one salad a day.
- Eat more mindfully on Christmas Eve.
- Watch sweets intake.
- Exercise daily, even if just for 10-15 minutes.
I hope that I can accomplish at least some of these things this month.