Well, I am clearly not having the weekend that I had originally planned, or I wouldn’t be typing this; I’d be lounging about in Richmond with my friends. But, that just means that I need to make some adjustments – both for being sick and for the change in plans. I’m flexible; I can do that!
Some thoughts for what I might do today, depending on how things work out:
- Read – The Alchemist?
- Write – goals for June, Father’s Day ideas, June sites to post
- Shop – pillows, clothes for kids?, treat for me?
- Walk – botanical garden? aquarium? park?
- Treat myself – Starbucks, dinner, snack, something (book?)
Other things that I should do this weekend:
- Clean the bathrooms
- Clean out the toys and stuffed animals and donate or pack up
- Sweep and mop
- Family outing to restaurant (need to do to expose Sophie to restaurants more)
- Go to park with kids
- “Special Saturday night party” with Alex – popcorn, games, and TV show together