- 4:05 am – typical night-time episode complete with loud scream. Passed quickly though – within 5 minutes she was calm and back in bed.
- 8:20+ – a few head jerks
- Afternoon – head jerks, no screaming, passed very quickly
- 6:24 am – screamed, a head-jerk, then it was over and she calmed down and went to sleep.
- 7:35 am – a head-jerk or two, then it was over. She leaned against me for a few minutes then wanted down to play.
- Today was pretty good – there were a few episodes but they were all over quickly.
- 7:57 pm – a more typical night seizure; she screamed loudly and her head jerked forward four or five times. By 4 after 8, she was asleep again.