- 7:00 am or so: another event; it was mild but she screamed. After a few minutes, she calmed and went back to sleep.
- 9:45 am – several brief head-jerking episodes. After that, (10 am or so), had breakfast and medicine.
- 3:45 pm – minor seizure with head-jerking, several times in a row. Over in a few minutes.
- No nighttime, post-bedtime seizure
- 8:30 am – small seizure, screamed once and several head-jerks, but over very quickly
- 9:08 am – small seizure, no screaming (barely disturbed her), 3 headjerks
- 6:15 pm – small, no screaming. Multiple headjerks – 3-4.
- 7:45 pm or so – cried loudly, but if it was a seizure it was over very quickly. I picked her up and she cried once or twice, then put her thumb in her mouth and laid her head on my shoulder and went back to sleep.