When you can’t afford to replace them, of course. My monitor died today – this afternoon, in fact. I used it this morning and everything seemed fine. Sigh. I don’t know when I’ll be able to replace it, which annoys me to no end. I may not have much free time lately but I do manage to spend some time every day on the computer. I keep track of various things electronically and now I can’t access that information. Ugh. I’m typing this from my husband’s computer, which is all well and good, but it doesn’t give me access to my information.
Things I’m Grateful For Today
- That it wasn’t the cars that broke down
- That we have a roof over our heads
- That our family is loving and supportive (well, mostly)
- That our children are healthy (except the slight cold)
- That we have health insurance