- Sleep. Having two young children will certainly give you an appreciation of sleep. I love night now – not that I don’t enjoy the daytime and spending time with my kids, but I’m ready to lay down when it is time. And my insomnia? Nonexistant for now.
- Family. We’re going to go visit our family soon. They’ve been very supportive and encouraging. I’m sure that I’ll get a break as well – everyone will want to hold the baby. It will be great to visit as well, since we don’t get to see everyone as much as we used to.
- Digital camera. I love being able to take pictures of my children, clean out the ones that didn’t come out good, and send out good pictures immediately to family. I love the fact that I can order prints online, as well as make collages and so forth online as well.
- Coffee first thing in the morning. I love starting my day with a hot cup of coffee (or two). Right now, I am drinking decaf, but I still enjoy it. It is just a nice slow start to the morning for me (well, it is a nice slow start when my baby is still asleep). I love to drink my coffee and try to catch up with what’s going on, my email, and so forth.
- Cool nights. I sleep so much better when the temperatures at night go down a bit. I always struggle when they are over 70-75. Now that we’ve had several nights in the 50s, I find it much more comfortable at night.