- Peace and quiet: It is so rare in my house these days.
- Healthy children: both of my children seem to be pretty healthy (and happy most of the time). I do appreciate that greatly.
- My own good health: I haven’t been sick in a long time. I appreciate that fact since I’ve got two children to care for.
- Bedtime: Boy do I love to go to bed these days. There is nothing like motherhood (at least at first) to really do away with insomnia. I love the feeling of sliding between clean sheets.
- Football: Yes, I know it is silly but I love the start of football season. For one thing, I enjoy watching it, but for another it signals that fall will be here soon. The leaves will change, temperatures will cool off, and we’ll have crisp, cool fall days. I love fall colors and temperatures. (Truthfully, I think there is something I love about each season, but I think fall and spring are my favorites.)